May 18, 2012

Feel Better Card

Gloria here today from Oma's Crafts.
Well it is the beginning of a brand new weekend and I hope you are all excited. I am certainly ready for some crafty time. It has been pretty busy around our house this week. My grand daughter woke up Tuesday morning crying and holding her stomach. My daughter took her to Immediate Care and while she was signing in the doctor saw how she was holding her stomach and sent he straight to the ER. She now has a 3 inch scar on her right side and is missing her appendix. Kylie loves getting cards of any kind and for any reason or no reason at all so I made her a cute "Feel Better" card to cheer her up.
I used some Provo Craft Disney dies for Mickey and his balloons. He is walking the tight rope made out of 3 Girl JAM "Ice Blue", "Coral Crush" and "Aqua Splash" crinkle ribbon.

There are some really great prices on crinkle ribbon in May so be sure to check them out HERE!!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

1 comment: