Aug 9, 2012

Best Part of the Day

Happy Thursday
Crafty Blends

Jessica with you today.
Today is my day to share my
LOVE for 
with all of you!

I got to play with a new color of ribbon
for a change.
I opened my 
Tuxedo Black Crinkle Ribbon
for the first time
and used it on my project today!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Here is my finished card

I love the depth of thecolor
the Tuxedo Black Crinkle Ribbon
offers against the background paper.
Base paper - Black Damask cs (American Crafts)
Pattern Paper - Crate Paper (Portrait collection)
Ippity Stamps  - BE BRAVE...BRANCH OUT
Crinkle Ribbon - 3 Girl JAM (Tuxedo Black)
Punches - EK success and  Fiskars
Ink - Tsukineko  Brialliance (platinum planet)
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, 3D Foam squares, Glue Dots
MISC - White embossing powder, black brad, and black pearls

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Now, before you go...
I wanted to share some exciting 
3  Girl JAM news with you!!
I am elated to have the opportunity
to begin another term as a
3 Girl JAM Design Team Member.
 Thank you Julie
for offering for me to stay on with all the fabulous
talent in the group!

If you haven't had the chance to 
get acquainted  with the 
hop over to offer them all
a Nice, Warm, 3 Girl JAM Welcom . . .

Julie Kraling

Jessica Shelton

Jessica Esch

Oma Gloria

Zeni Pradel
Scrappy Zeni

Jovan Brooks
Cards by Jovan

Carri V.
DoubleClick- AKA Abusybee

Cheri Parish
DJ Sundries

Abby Henderson
ScrappinAbby

Scrappin' Madge
Madge's Scrappin' Lounge

Rebecca Daniels
BloomingPink

I also want to share with you,
that 3 Girl JAM will be 
hosting some AWESOME
new challenges
at the New
Be sure to stop over
for the First Challenge 
on August 24th
to play along.
There are some wonderful sponsors
lined up
with fabulous prizes
up for grabs!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Keep Crafting 
:O) 
Jessica

6 comments: