Aug 17, 2012

Have a Super Day

Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fans!
 Jessica from
here with another DT project to share.
It is back to school time for a lot of kiddos.
My guys start the day after Labor Day
but it is this time that we are getting school supplies,
back to school clothes and haircuts.
I thought I would make a card to put my son's 
lunchbox on the first day.
I bet he would get a kick out of seeing a personalized card....
a note to say
" Have a Super Day"
I have been trying to figure out new ways to use this awesome
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon...
and 
I made a double bow and inserted it into my tag from front to back.
I did secure it with super strong tape on the back so it wouldn't move
and made for me a different kind of tag.


What do you think??
I hope this project has inspired you....
As always
additional details on all the products used
 can be found on my blog


Thanks for stopping by!
~Jessica~





6 comments:

  1. Jessica!!!
    I always enjoy seeing the inspiring projects that you do!!! So uber cute and precious:) You shine through your projects!! Thank you for sharing!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun. I love all the texture and colors. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I remember my child draggin' her backpack and feeling sorry for herself as boarded a bus on the first days of school. Had I a cute card like this, she definitely would have smiled with delight...even if only for a moment.

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I love how you made the ribbon for your tag! Thank you for the great idea and now I'm needing to scraplift it!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete