Aug 27, 2012

Purse-onally, I think you're fabulous

Hello all, Jovan here from Cards by Jovan.  I hope you all had a great weekend!
My card today is using the beautiful Tuxedo black ribbon from the Celebrations bundle.
For my card I cut two diaper bags from New Arrival cricut cart and used them as purses.  The sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps.  I made my bow using the AWESOME 3 Girl JAM bow maker.  Simple and FABULOUS!  
I hope you enjoyed my card today!  



Make sure you check out our brand new Challenge Blog- if you haven't already!
Great prizes up for grabs!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! Love those diaper bags/purses!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful and elegant Jovan, I love your work!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your 1st challenge and look forward to all the new fun events.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge Julie Great Dt inspiration
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete