Sep 20, 2012

Cupcake!

Good Day fellow crafting friends.  Scrappin Madge here, today is my day to be the featured designer for the fabulous 3 Girl JAM!  I am super excited to show you this Yummy card that I made up special for you today.
I used the great Baby Girl Crinkle Ribbon, some cupcake liners, jewels, alpha stickers, pink card stock, corner rounder, stick flag, white doillie, and adhesive.
Check out how sweet the Baby Girl Ribbon looks here........
I hope you like what I created for you today. If you would like to see more details check out my blog.

{loves loves}
Madge

5 comments:

  1. Wow love this card. Ribbon for the icing, Beautiful.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!!!! Love that cupcake and the ribbon just makes it look so fluffy!! Loveeeeeeeee it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way you did the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Great use of the ribbon! Such a gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete