Sep 14, 2012

Get Well Soon

Good morning 3 Girl JAMmers! Zeni here with a cute card I made for a special little boy named Nathan.  Nathan is battling cancer right now and a good friend of mine was doing a card drive for him.  He loves dinosaurs, so I thought this cute little dino with a London Blue crinkle ribbon bow around his neck would be perfect for him.


Here's a close up below:

You can see all the details on my blog and additional information if you would like to make this little man's day by also sending him a card.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute. A "tutorial" must do on how to get that bow tie.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is sooooooo cute!!!!! How awesome that your friend is doing a card drive for him and for you to participate... My prayers will be little Nathan... He will love this card and yes I would love to know how you made that bow tie as well!

    ReplyDelete