Sep 3, 2012

I Only Have Eye for You

Hello everyone, Gloria here from Oma's Crafts.
I hope you all enjoyed the Monster Mash Hop this weekend.
Everyone did such a smashing job on their projects.

................................................................................
A big Thank You to everyone who hopped along with us this weekend during our Monster Mash Blog Hop Co-Hosted by Jaded Blossom.

The winner of the the $25.00 3 Girl JAM Gift Certificate is:

Shelly
super! i love the hair!! im onwards for more hopping :)

Please contact Julie at 3girljam@gmail.com to claim your prize by 9/20/15.
Stop by Jaded Blossom to see if you are the winner of the $25.00 Gift Certificate to their store.

...................................................................................

Today my project has carried on the theme of the hop.
I used the "Goblin Green" crinkle ribbon from the Spooky bundle to make the bow and a Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly.
My card also fits the theme of our first challenge....
The challenge is still going on this week so you have plenty of time to enter. These adorable little eyeballs are from our challenge sponsor "Dilly Beans Digi Stamps" and the sentiment is from "Jaded Blossom"

If you would like to read a little more about my card pop on over to my blog.

Precious Hugs and Happy Crafting!

5 comments: