Nov 20, 2012

Sparkly Holiday Gift Bags

Hey everyone...I am so glad it's my turn to share yet another super fun, quick & easy project with all of you using some of the FAB Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam!!

With the holidays fast approaching I thought it would be fun to make a couple gift bags and get some of my holiday projects checked off my list. My daughter has already claimed these to use for her friends..haha. 





To create the ornaments, I die cut some images & layered some Goblin GreenHolly Berry and Sunflower crinkle ribbon. The bags are mini paper sacks from our local hardware store...I added some craft paint & glitter (I did want to note that I used a clear coat on the bags so the glitter wouldn't come off). Topped the bags off with more of the Sunflower crinkle ribbon, some holiday sentiments and that's it!!!




 This was a pretty quick project to do and you could whip a few of these out in a pinch if you needed a gift bag and there are none to be found in your stash. 

Please check out my blog, ScrappinAbby, to see additional step-out photos on how I made these sparkly holiday gift bags along with a complete supply list. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Products used:
3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon-Goblin Green, Sunflower, Holly Berry

1 comment: