Jan 16, 2013

Guest Designer: Docerela Creations

This is Carri from DoubleClick and I am super excited to have one of my best blogging buddies be a Guest designer at 3 Girl Jam! Catarina and I have become such good friends, I am blessed to have her in my life!
 
Hi everyone this is Catarina over at Docerela Creations. I want to thank Julie for having me as a guest designer today. 
Carri and I have been blogger friends for over 1 year now. When I first started my blog she was one of the first person to comment on my posts. It was with her that I was given the chance to get to know the blog world a little more. In 2010 I started my stamp line and of course I wanted her on my team. She was always great inspirations to me.  So it didn't take much longer until we become close friends. There is one thing that I can tell you, I can't go on more than 1 day without texting Carri, she has become like a BIG sister.  Thank you Carri for being such a great friend. 
Now onto our post: Here's why I love using 3GJ crinkle ribbon. Not only I use their ribbon for many crafty ideas: like cards and layouts but I used others things too. 

Wedding decor
Dessert tables: 

 


Gifts: 
 
and of course cards: 

I hope that you enjoyed my post today. Please feel free to come and visit my blog.

3 comments: