May 27, 2013

Birthday Card

Good morning!

Kendra, from Luv 2 Scrap, here today posting a sweet Birthday card!

I decided to use my favorite 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon color....
Witch's Brew!!

Which is part of the Spooky Bundle!

I have used so much of this beautiful purple crinkle ribbon over the last few months!
I used my new Inspired By Stamping set Fancy Labels 2 and Fancy Label Die 2 and then used the beautiful Witch's Brew crinkle ribbon to create a frame around the die as well.

I really like how it turned out!

I love the purple and turquoise colors used for this card! 

I also decided to create a double bow with the Witch's Brew ribbon, along with adding a button and some twine. 
How fun!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Kendra

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra..this card is gorgeous!! Purple is my favorite card and this card is just lovely : )

    ReplyDelete