May 7, 2013

*B*R*A*V*E - by Jessica B.

HELLO Sweet Blends
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jessica B here today for my Design Team Post.  I am so excited to share a project I made, using the NEW CRINKLE RIBBON from 3 Girl JAM!!!


The Bundle I used on my Project Today is
  ROYAL BUNDLE
Gold Crown & Purple Passion


I  used Kraft card stock, some of my favorite stamps, and added a bit of bling to match.

I hope you feel inspired by my card today and please feel free to stop by my Blog @ Jessica's Craft Shaque for more details about my project!

Keep Crafting
Because
Crafting
Rocks
\m/-_-\m/
~Jessica B.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty Jessica! Love that crown in combination with the Royal bundle! You're always inspiring...thanks for sharing!

    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! That purple and gold together are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jessica! Great job!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Jessica! Love the embossing and the layers of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN card! Love what you did with the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete