May 17, 2013

Silly Birthday Card


Good Morning All You Crafty Gals (and Guys)!

Rebecca here bringing you a cheerful and bright card for someone with a special birthday (that they would most likely enjoy keeping to themselves)!

I very recently returned from vacation and was inspired by all the bright and cheerful colors that dotted the  landscape.  Visiting a heavily populated area, it was interesting to see that so many people had bright summer flowers in little pots hanging outside their apartment windows.  No matter where, we all want a little color to brighten our days.

I made the flower with Ice Blue Crinkle Ribbon, from the Hot & Cold Bundle.  Of course, this time of year, I'm choosing the "Hot", because I'm ready for more summer fun!

Anyway, hope you like my card today and it inspires you to make something bright and beautiful.

Have a wonderful and art-filled weekend!


5 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the flower you've created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flower,Very pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Rebecca! I love the flower you created with the ribbon...the doily is a nice touch..looks great. I agree..I'd have a hard time giving this one away too..I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete