Aug 27, 2013

~WONDERFUL WISHES~


Hey Hey Hey 3 Girl JAMMERS!  Jessica here from Jessica's Craft Shaque to share my Design Team Project with you today.

The Wonderful 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon never fails to lend it valuable inspiration when I am crafting "under the wire".  With the 4 kids starting school last week, I have found very little time to breath let alone craft.  So when I needed to crunch down in the craft room, I knew I wouldn't be let down when I reached into my scrumptious Rainbow of Crinkle Ribbons to start!


The ribbon colors I chose for this project included the yummy Hot Chocolate, Antique White, and Gold Crown



I used this crafty opportunity to create a card for my sweet friend, and probably many of yours' as well, Heather Lynn, who battled with a long stay at the hospital recently.  She has made her way back home, but has a lot of recovery ahead of her.  I love her dearly, and wanted to show her how much I AM WISHING for her to be surrounded with ONLY WONDERFUL EVERYTHING.

 I pleated the ribbon to bring my two papers to a perfect seam, but the beautiful pleats are a bit hidden behind the stamped flower image.  


So, I created a fun Ribbon Flower using all three colors as well.  This style flower is available in my shop at Pinque Peacock if you would like to custom order your own.  The Fabric Buttons in the centers of the stamped flowers can also be found at Pinque Peacock.


 I am happy to partner with Julie, 3 Girl JAM Owner and Founder, to create these lovely floral embellishments and I really enjoy using them on my own personal projects. (Plus, I have more excuses to play with my FAVORITE CRINKLE RIBBON EVER!  HOO-RAH!

If you would like to order any of the colors I have used on my project today, I made sure I provided links for you to hop over to the 3 Girl JAM Shop and grab some for yourselves!



Happy Crafting!!!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment