Sep 13, 2013

Let's Celebrate!!!!

Morning and Happy Friday everyone!!!
Jessica here with a  fun and easy Celebration project to share for
3 Girl JAM 
that also fits our current challenge going on all month
So as a reminder the challenge is
Celebrations
because we are celebrating 3GJ's 2 year birthday!!!
We want to see any of your projects that celebration something!
And here is what I made...
I LOVE stamping on the Muslin Bags you can pick up in the 3GJ store. They make great gifts for packaging all those fun treats and are so super easy to embellish with some of your favorite stamps and of course ribbon :)
So using one of my favorite new stamps from My Creative Time~Build a Chevy Background I stamped first the thicker chevron using Stazon Black ink and then the smaller dotted chevron using Fired Brick Distress ink.  Then using the Let's Celebrate stamp set for the sentiment, I again stamped using the Stazon Ink. 
When I make these, I always pull out the rope ties that come with the bag so I can add my 3GJ ribbon instead. Using a combo of Holly Berry Crinkle Ribbon and Sunflower Crinkle Ribbon I threaded the ribbon through to tie in a bow on the side.
Then using the party die from My Creative Time along with the new color of Trendy Twine~ Cherry Lemonade, I added them to my ribbon bow and tied them all together.

I sure hope you have enjoyed my project and will play along with us over at the 
Remember you have all month  to share your
Celebration projects!!
Thanks so very much for stopping by!!
Have a GREAT Friday!! 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty muslin bag, love the stamp and the twine and sentiment....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag, Jessica is such a talent!! Thanks for sharing the tips on how to get such precise stamping on the muslin on your FB page, Jessica. I love these bags from 3GJ and haven't had good luck with stamping mine. Your tips are a big help!

    ReplyDelete