Sep 12, 2013

Vintage Birthday Card

Looking for the perfect card for man in your life?  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I hope that the card that I share with you today will be just what you are looking for.  I used the Halloween Harvest ribbon from the new and improved Season's Bundle.  It is a gorgeous multi-colored ribbon.  It comes in a 3 pack that has 2 other beautiful multi-colored ribbons.  You can find yours here.


I have been on vacation for a while and just got home late on Tuesday night.  I had so much to do today that I didn't have the creative juices flowing in my mind.  Does that ever happen to you?  When it happens to me, I will often grab a sketch.  This is sketch B-25 from Operation Write Home.  I will provide a link on my blog.


I also used the following products:
Kraft card stock from my stash (Joann's maybe?)
Brown card stock (unknown manufacturer)
Flesh colored card stock - Provo Craft
Echo Park - This and That Charming  6X6 collection
7 Gypsies Stam
Tim Holtz Adage Tickets
Memento Tuxedo Black Ribbon
The Paper Studio - Mustache gemstones

Have you joined the 3 Girl JAM birthday celebration?  If not, be sure to join in.  There are lots of fabulous prizes and we would love for you to join in the fun.

If you would like to see a video tutorial, please head over to DJ's Sundries by clicking here.  In the meantime, take some time to enjoy the little things today.

1 comment:

  1. A great card! I struggle with masculine cards because I like to add lots and lots of pretties! :-))) This is fantastic and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete