Sep 5, 2013

Your Invited to the Party!



Hello, crafty friends. Are you ready to celebrate?  Julie O here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with some Thursday inspiration for you.
3 Girl JAM is 2 years old, and the whole month of September is a celebration.  I thought I'd get in party mode with my post today.  It's a warm-up for tomorrow's blog hop! Party, party, party! 

 
I cut this purse shaped card out on my Silhouette, using a file from The Cutting Café, stamped some 'styling' sentiments, and decorated it up with 3 Girl JAM Tuxedo crinkle ribbon from the Celebrations Bundle. There's also a fabric covered button from Pinque Peacock to really dress up this purse. Because every girl needs a fancy purse to take to the party, right?
Want to know what's inside the purse?
 
 
There you go! Your own personal invitation to the month-long party! Come back tomorrow for more celebrating with 3 Girl JAM! There'll be lots of prizes to win and inspiration galore!
For more details about this card, please visit my blog.
 




5 comments:

  1. Congrats on turning 2!!! Woohoo! Cute invite, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
    Web development company

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SUPER cute invite, Julie O! Great way to celebrate the terrific two! Happy Birthday 3GJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy craft!!! I love this so super cute!!! What a great way to celebrate 3GJ Birthday!!
    loves-
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete