Oct 3, 2013

It's a Fall themed Bag!


Happy Thursday, crafty friends! Julie O here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. Fall is in the air -- trees are turning, nights are getting cooler, and the days are getting shorter.  I thought I would honor the season with a Fall-themed project for 3 Girl JAM today.
I love the Cotton Muslin bags from 3 Girl JAM.  They are easy to decorate and come in a variety of sizes.  The bag I used today is a 5x7 Muslin bag.

 
  I took out the drawstring that came with the bag and threaded in a piece of 3 Girl JAM Harvest Orange ribbon from the Harvest Bundle.  There are so many colors of ribbon, you can match just about any ink.  This ribbon matched the inks I stamped with perfectly.
Here's the other side of the bag:
 
 
 Again, you can see the 3 Girl JAM Harvest Orange ribbon threaded through the top.
I think this will make a wonderful gift for the Thanksgiving holiday -- or any Fall occasion.
A new challenge starts tomorrow on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  September was a wonderful month-long celebration and we had some fantastic entries for our Celebration Challenge. But, it's almost time to find out our winners.  Link up quick, and stop by tomorrow to see what the new challenge will be.  You're gonna like it!
And please visit me at Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers if you'd like some more details on how I created this bag. 



1 comment:

  1. I love those muslin bags, too Julie! Great sentiment on this one and so perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete