Nov 7, 2013

"Thanks" Mini Cards

Good morning everyone.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries.  I don't know about you but I have to say that fall is greeting me with its nippy mornings.  I miss the summer, but I do love the beauty of the fall and the warmth I feel snuggled into my craft room.

My 14 year old son is a newspaper carrier.  Last year I made little thank you cards for everyone on his route and he signed them and included them in one of the newspapers in November.  I decided that he should carry out this tradition this year for each of the 60 or so people on his route.  These cute little cards fit the bill perfectly.  I used some Halloween Harvest, Merlot, and Sunflower 3 Girl JAM ribbon to add a special touch to these little beauties.



I also used:
Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge
Core'dinations Safari 12X12 paper
DCWV - Autumn Melody Matstack
Paper Trey Ink - Vintage Cream card stock
ATG

For more information as well as a video, be sure to head over to DJ's Sundries by clicking here.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

1 comment: