Dec 3, 2013

5 Minute CAS card with LATTE Crinkle Ribbon

Hey there Blends and 3 Girl JAM-mers

My post is going to be short and sweet today for my 3 Girl JAM Design Team share! My camera was being uncooperative when I tried to get a few pics, so I wasted more time than I should have in that "department"...lol

 I was playing in a fun Speed Craft challenge a short while ago and of course, my thought was to grab the GORGEOUS 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon to use in a "flash". We only had 5 minutes after being given the "ingredients" to have a finished card.
Here were the Rules & Ingredients
MAKE A CARD
BLUE BACKGROUND
BIRD
POEM OR QUOTE
BROWN RIBBON
EMBELLISHMENTS OF CHOICE

 I started with some Recollections card stock (Soda Pop 8.5 x 11 paper pack) which I had already in my stash, folded and ready to be made into a card. I grabbed one of my metal Peacock embellishments and adhered it just above the quote I found in a quote stack from the drawer. I glided a line of ATG adhesive across the bottom of the card in order to pleat my Latte (Brown) Crinkle Ribbon (Coffee Bundle). I added a square purple button to tie the left side of the card in with purple part of the quote on the right side.... AND.... Wah Laa.... a 5 minute card!!!!
I love the CAS feel to it and adore how much the Crinkle Ribbon added a "touch of class" to it! Now, be sure to head over to the 3 Girl JAM store to grab up on the Fabulous Bundles of Crinkle Ribbon but Make sure your browse the shop for all the other COOL Products you can purchase there too!

If you are looking for a FUN Crafty Challenge, You Should JOIN THE CURRENT 3 Girl JAM CHALLENGE The THEME is TIS THE SEASON + RIBBON
3 Girl JAM Challenges
You'll always find LOADS of inspiration at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog! Stop over for wonderful ideas from the Design Team and all those linking up!
Another way to get wonderful ideas, check out the 3 Girl JAM Pinterest Boards!
Thanks for Stopping In Today
&
Remember 
to Keep 
Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) Jessica

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Isn't it amazing how sometimes you can make the most beautiful card in 5 minutes then turn around and spend hours…and hate the final project! Great work Peaches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Jess! I spent 3 hours on a card on Saturday. I'm not sure I like it as well as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Jessica. It definitely looks like it took longer than 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete