Dec 25, 2013

Decorative Ornament Muslin Bag

Merry Christmas Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I am so happy it's my day to share another project on the 3GJ Blog! My project is perfect for today's post as it's a decorative holiday ornament bag that you can use to store your most treasured ornaments. 


I also have a video to share with you that shows you the project up close along with the yummy crinkle ribbons I used......

 

This muslin bag can also be used as creative way to give an ornament to someone special or to even hold some holiday sweets. 

I love how this turned out and I plan on making more of these to store my other fragile ornaments as well. 

Here are the 3 Girl JAM products I used on this project:

Muslin Bag
Witches Brew Crinkle Ribbon (from the Spooky Bundle)
The Royal Bundle (both ribbons used)


I hope I was able to inspire you to do something fun and creative with your muslin bags that also serves as a storage solution. 

Be sure to check out my BLOG for additional photos and for a full list of products that I used. 

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This is my final post for 2013 so I'll see you all "next year" : )

Happy Crafting!!






 


1 comment: