Dec 11, 2013

Guest Designer - Jessica Kephart Step out Card with Wine and Jewels Bundle

Check out Abby's post today too!

Hey there friends! Jessica here from Homespun Elegance as 3 Girl JAMS December Guest Designer!
Today I have a fun Step out card that is a cutting file from Lisa Norris, Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. The papers are also her designs as well in this Christmas Printable Paper Pack which I love.



I am using 3 Girl JAMS Merlot & London Fog which you can get in the Wine Jewels Bundle Here!
This Bundle is one of my favorites! I had to purchase two of them when I bought them "just in case!" :) I'm sure you all know what I mean!
Are you all making Christmas cards this year, or buying? I love the step out cards and Easel cards as they can be works of art on your friends and families mantels. Try incorporating family photos for a personal card!
Thanks for stopping in today! See ya'll next Wednesday!~

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Jessica! Love the ribbon colors! (of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jessica! I am making some and buying some this year, not enough time in my day to create as many as I send out! Love your easel design and lovely ribbon choices!

    ReplyDelete