Feb 3, 2014

"Calm" Tag

Good morning everyone.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and I have a tag to share with you today.


Have you tried the new lace in the 3 Girl JAM store?  It comes in 2 different varieties and is so pretty that I had to use some from the Light and Bright pack on these tags.  I also used some Sterling from the Celebrations pack.  A few different techniques were used to create layers on this tag.  Layering can add so much dimension without bulking up a project.

There is an explanation for the title of this tag as well as a video over on my blog, so just click here to be taken directly to the post on my blog.  I also have a complete supply list over there.

Have you checked out the new challenge over on the 3GJ Challenge Blog?  Things I Love is the theme and you should come and play along.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

  1. This tag says CALM in every way…what a perfect tag for a favorite bottle of bubble bath or wine…Love it, Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is calm! Very soothing colors. Oceanic. Love it!

    ReplyDelete