Feb 28, 2014

It's a Good Day at 3 Girl JAM - Donna K

Hi Friends, Happy Friday…Donna K here with you today. 
You may not know that my family is sorta big into cycling.
My hubby races and rides both mountain and road cycles.
I ride only road…and no, I don't ride a tricycle…yet..and no I'm not very fast either!
Each year we participate in the Bike MS event in our town and last year 
I rode my first 100 mile ride (century) in one day! 
This card is inspired by our love of cycling.
If you can ride…it's a good day!
Our love for cycling goes along with the February theme at 3GirlJAM
February has been all about the love.
Today is the last day of that challenge…so be sure to get your project linked up asap!!
Click HERE for all the challenge info.
You can find the items I've used right here at 3GirlJAM and you can play along with our challenges each month too!
Get this…you can receive 10% off your purchase when you use my code DB10 at the check out!!  Sweet, huh?!

Hope you have a great day today.

~Donna K / Created by Donna K

Papers : StampinUp, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline, StampinUp
Embossing Folder : Paper Studio
Ink : Memento 
Embossing Powder : StampinUp
Stamp : Unity Stamp Company It's a Good Day
Metals : Recollections

3 comments:

  1. Donna- WOW you go girl if i rode my bike one mile i would think i would want to die let alone 100!! WOWZA!!! I love this card and think it is great for the LOVE challenge this month! Love all of the detail and the use of 3 Girl JAM products!! loves-Madge DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on 100 miles! Wow, that's incredible:)
    Awesome card~love the bow too!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 miles! Love that! My dad and my youngest son are also big-time into cycling....and did a 100 miles together before Brian went in the Army. I ate a cupcake in celebration. tee hee And great card too!

    ReplyDelete