Feb 14, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Hello everyone!
I'm so excited to share a sweet altered gift that I created that is just full of LOVE.
This is a chipboard coaster that I inked up and layered with some frilly goodness.
I added the triangle hanger so this could easily be hung on the wall.
The size is 4"x4" and that sweet stamp was borrowed from my mom's collection.
I love how the pleated lace gives this piece such a feminine look and it goes perfectly with the baby girl pink crinkle ribbon and stick pin too. 
You can find that Lace and Ribbon in the 3 Girl JAM Shop.
AND you can pick up a generous 10% off when you shop by using the code DB10 at the check out!
Thanks for letting me be part of your Valentine's Day!
Hope you get to spend it with the one you love…and I also hope you'll join us for our
"Things I Love" February Challenge!  

Have a happy day today!



5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely precious! Happy Valentine's Day -- and I adore that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in pink! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!! I love this so much! Great use of the 3 Girl JAM products!!!! I agree with both Julie and Karen this is precious!!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your sweet creative input! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! I love the pink pleated lace! I do that with ribbon but never lace before :-) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ~ Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete