Mar 10, 2014

Birthday Tag and Vinyl Cup

Nicole here today to share with you a tag and cup I made/decorated for one of my daughter's friends birthday.  I was able to use the newest crinkle ribbon colors from 3 Girl JAM - the Lemongrass bundle.



I used the "Grey Gray" ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM "Lemongrass" bundle on the tag I made for the gift bag.  The tennis theme is because my daughter's friend loves to play.



I tied some of the Lemon-Lime ribbon  from the 3 Girl JAM "Lemongrass" bundle around the acrylic tumbler I decorated with vinyl for the birthday girl.  For more information on my projects, please head over to my BLOG.  

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable gift! The new ribbon goes perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect ribbon for this! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this tennis theme gift and tag…super cutsey Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete