Apr 25, 2014

Sending Happy Your Way


Hello friends!!
Donna K here with you on this happy Friday
and boy did I have fun with this post. 
I promise not to talk TOOOO, too much,
 but I do want to fill you in on a few things.
There is an All Things Spring challenge going on 
AND... you have a few more days to enter
 so get on it…you know you want to! 
We'd love to see your All Things Spring creation(s)!
You can get a snazzy 10% discount on 3GJ  goodies by using 
the code DB10 at check out….thanks Julie for your generosity!
I used Lemon Lime ribbon from 
the new LG Bundle on this design.
I love the effect it gave with the faux 
pleating and corrugated strip across the top.
I hope this bit of springy happiness has inspired you to create some *happy* too.
Have yourself a happy weekend!
~Donna K / Created by Donna K



2 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile! Thanks for sending me a little happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the "Happy" song in my mind now, Donna! This is just adorable...I love the pleated ribbon! Have a Happy Weekend, Donna!

    ReplyDelete