Jun 21, 2014

Guest Designer~Peggy Tielemans

Hi Friends! I am so excited and honored to be announcing today's 3 Girl JAM Guest Designer, Peggy Tielemans. I "met" Peggy via YouTube over a year ago and we quickly became long distance crafty friends. Peggy lives in Belgium and she does such beautiful work, lots of layering & textures which I love. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing her beautiful creations, you can check out her YT channel HERE .

So all the way from Belgium...let me introduce you to Peggy : )

Hi, I’m Peggy and I live in Belgium. I live in a small village near Antwerp. I’m married to Bert he’s my best friend and we have two children. I have always been crafting, I started card making about 15 years ago and tried a variety of techniques.I love my Copic Markers, papers and papers and of course lace and ribbon.
My other addiction is coffee with lots and lots of milk and chocolate ... and yes .... we in Belgium have the best !!
It is a great honor to be a guest designer and thank you Abby for asking me.

 Peggy created a gorgeous flip flop mini...let's see what she has to say about her creation using the yummy 3GJ Hot & Cold Bundle & the Distressed Lace


I was asked to create a summer themed project. When I think about summer, I see: blue sky, sun and sea and a lot of free time. And there was my idea to create a flip flop mini album .
I used papers from DCWV and vintage images, the hot and cold bundle and the distressed laces from 3GJ. For my mini I used vintage images but you can also use pictures or it can store entry tickets from summer events.

Now for some photos of her beautiful Flip Flop Mini...
 Peggy did an amazing job on this Flip Flop mini and I love the creative use of the ribbon as the straps on the cover. 

Peggy~THANK YOU so much for Guest Designing for 3 Girl JAM and for creating such a fun and adorable summer mini. Big hugs girl!!

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and be sure to head to the 3GJ Store to pick up some of the yummy ribbons & laces for yourself. 

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

  1. Peggy, this is fantastic! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, this is so super cute! Thanks for guest designing for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, unique creation! I am amazed at the clever creativity here. So happy you shared this with us, Peggy! Thank you for being our guest. Ps...I'm totally jealous of the access you must have to wonderful Belgium chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous Peggy!! Thank you for sharing your talent with 3 Girl JAM!
    - JulieK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy, this is so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us. I really like all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!!!!

    Smiles from Belgium,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete