Jun 5, 2014

Keep Calm and...

Happy Thursday Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations. Today is my 3 Girl JAM day and I am sharing some of my favorite crinkle ribbons and a new flair. I bet you are going to like the flairs too!

Here is my DT project...
I am not one for sewing, but I sure wish I could. I keep telling myself I should try more often. Well...I will put it on my summer list and see if I get it accomplished.

The sewing machine is from the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge and I cut it out at 2 1/2".

I used a bow maker to create the Halloween Harvest (from the Season's Bundle) triple loop bow and then adhered the flair with Scotch permanent glue stick. 

Check out these flairs!

Don't forget we have a monthly challenge...Summer Fun
May 31st - June 27th
Hope you will join us!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

4 comments:

  1. Great way to showcase that cute Flair button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sew fun. I haven't pulled out the sewing machine in a long time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love how u wound the twine!!

    ReplyDelete