Sep 17, 2014

Celebrate Good Times Come On.....

Hi friends!!! It's me Scrappin Madge I am super excited to be celebrating not only here at 3 Girl JAM but also on my blog today as well!!! It is my Birthday today and not only do I love Birthdays it just so happens to be that 3 Girl JAM is Celebrating Birthdays too! Now is the time to join in on the fun and link up to our Challenge!!! The Birthday Challenge!!! So I found it only fitting that I created not one but TWO cards for this special occasion. Check out my cards...



Here are the colors of Crinkle Ribbon that I used on my two cards....
Witches Brew * Baby Boy * Harvest Orange * Sunflower

Be sure to stop by my blog for some more info on these two cards.

Be sure to link up your projects here...

3 comments:

  1. You got me singing!!! Celebrate good times, woo woo!! Two cards because...Madge does all things in a big way! Fabulous creations sweet lady, bright and bold and happy just like YOU. Hope your day is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Love your cards.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Dear Lady Madge! Love your cards - so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete