Sep 12, 2014

Coffee Birthday and Friends

 Coffee is a big thing at our house.
And one of my dearest friends is a coffee nut too.
So I thought this card would be perfect for her upcoming birthday.
We met in Okinawa when our husbands were active duty. 
We spent lots of time together and shared LOTS of coffee together.
We live in different states now and I miss her a bunch.
I think this card will make her smile. 
I used Goblin Green for the ribbon/bow from 3GirlJAM
So....
Be sure to join our Birthday Challenge 
If you decide you want to shop...
Use DB10 at the check out for 10% off your purchase.
Have a happy day today!

Supplies:
Papers : Sassafrass, StampinUp, Recollections
Ribbons : 3GirlJAM, May Art
Inks : Copic, Memento, Tim Holtz, Wink of Stella
Stamps: StampinUp{sentiment}
Unity Stamp Company Kimmie Girl/Coffee Ring from grab bag prize


3 comments:

  1. Ok So.... Um I love coffee and I love this card!!! How cute is this!! Your friend is going to be so excited to get this card!! WOW WOW WOW!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the coffee stained paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO freakin' clever! I absolutely looooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete