Oct 17, 2014

Feeling Grateful

Happy Friday, everyone.  Julie O here today, with a grateful heart.  It's always a pleasure to be able to share some inspiration using my favorite 3 Girl JAM products! I am most grateful for the opportunity to be on the 3 Girl JAM team -- we are a small family - and this card reflects my feelings for my fellow teammates.


I used 3 Girl JAM Baby Boy Blue crinkle ribbon from the Baby Bundle and some of the new Bright Blue Diagonal Striped Ribbon.
The pumpkin trio shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company. This is part of  a Stamp of the Week. It is one of my new favorite sentiments -- I have so much to be thankful for!
There's still time to link up to the 3 Girl JAM Spooky or Creepy Challenge, too.

3 comments:

  1. And WE are really grateful for YOU, Julie O! Your endless creativity has inspired me in so many ways. This shape card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and unique.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete