Oct 19, 2014

Pumpkin treat count down box


I bought this as a cutting file through the SIL store.  I followed the tutorial they linked here
All of the papers are from CTMH, I've been saving papers from them for so long.  I finally decided I HAVE to start using it.  I am SO happy that I did because it totally makes this project amazing!
It's been a long time since I've done a big 3D project.  I'm really proud of how this came out.




Of course Emily is thrilled as well, by what is inside each drawer.  She gets to open a drawer each day counting down to Halloween when she gets to go Trick or Treating.
Here are the links to the ribbons I used.
Image of *New* Diagonal Striped RibbonImage of Coffee Bundle

3 comments:

  1. This is one of THE most fun projects I've seen for the Halloween season. My, my you put a lot of work into this. How adorably fun! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project I LOVE seeing Snapdragon Snippets files created :)

    ReplyDelete