Nov 5, 2014

Baby Name Board

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I have a super cute baby shower project to share with all of you. I was asked to create a baby name board for an upcoming baby shower. What makes this so cute is the yummy Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl JAM .

For this project I pulled from the Celebrations Bundle and used the Sterling crinkle ribbon....
I tied some of the Sterling crinkle ribbon to a few of the letters for a soft touch (sorry I didn't know the photos were slightly crooked until I already mailed the project)

I love using the fabulous crinkle ribbons from 3GJ on all kinds of projects!

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, Abby! What a gift you have given!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of this world! Love this unique, personalized gift. What a lovely way to honor the new little one!

    ReplyDelete