Dec 2, 2014

Christmas Tags

Nicole here today - two days into December already - the "busy" season is upon us.  I decided to create a few tags to add to my dwindling collection in order to help prepare for Christmas wrapping.  


I "tied" up my tags using some 3 Girl JAM "Natural Jute" ribbon and some red/green striped ribbon from the new 3 Girl JAM "Holiday Trim".  I love how the colors all work together so well.  This cute little elf is a freebie from Whimsie Doodles.  I finished off my tags with a couple of flowers I got from Michaels.  Thanks for stopping by today!!  I hope I have inspired you to use your 3 Girl JAM products to create for the holidays.  Remember to use code NE10 to save 10% off of your purchase from the 3 Girl JAM store.  

4 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest, Nicole! LOVE the image of those adorable little elves and the ribbons, florals are great too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Nicole! Love those sweet images!

    ReplyDelete