Jan 17, 2015

2015- 3 Girl JAM Design Team- Part 2



Hi Everyone!

First- I would like to thank everyone who took the time to submit an application to be a part of our team.  We had an overwhelming response to the call and I am beyond humbled at the experience of reading your e-mails and looking at your projects.  There is such amazing talent out there!!
Thank you so much for showing us so much love!

I'm so excited to introduce you to the new faces of 3 Girl JAM!

Welcome to the team!  I'm looking forward to seeing some fabulous creations!

"Like" my Facebook Page
Follow my Pinterest 

Hello my name is Chriss America Real.  I am so thrilled to be a member of the 3GirlJam Design Team!  I have been married for 37 years to my high school sweetheart.  I have two children, Kelly is 34 and Brian is 32.  I am retired from a job with the Federal Government.  I love dogs.  I am a dog obedience coach, a foster dog mommy and I have my own very spoiled rescue dog named Louie.  My blog is named Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou because Louie is always with me in my craft room.  He goes wherever I go, he follows me around the house all day.  If you would like to see pictures of Lou and read about his rescue, please click on the link at the top of my blog that says "Lou"I stared my blog Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou about 5 years ago.  When I first started, I didn't think my work was good enough to publish....but...I met so many wonderful, encouraging bloggers who helped me get better and better at this craft.  I really enjoy having my blog.  I love to give away prizes.  I will be in my craft room and I will see something and think "I think I will give this away" and suddenly have a prize giveaway!  It is fun!  You never know when a prize giveaway will pop up on my blog!  I hope you will join me for the fun!


"Like" my Facebook Page 
Follow my Pinterest 

Hello my crafty friends! My name is Connie Wallenbrock. I am also known in the craft world as Connie Can Crop. I am super happy to be a new member of the 3 Girl Jam DT. I have been crafting my entire life, it helps when you a very crafty mom (thanks mom!). I have been a scrapbooker for the past 18 years. I love creating mixed media, altering projects, and making cards, but scrapbooking is my true passion. Creating gorgeous layouts that my future generations can cherish is so special to me.
I am lucky enough to have my hubby of 17 years support me in my hobby and my teenage boys (13 and 16), well, they think it's pretty cool too. (Especially when I make things for their girlfriends.)
Like most scrapbookers I started scrapbooking when I attended a Creative Memories home party. It was love at first class! It didn't take long though, for my creativity to extend beyond what CM could offer. Now I have my very own blog, Connie Can Crop, several die cutting machines, tons of fun embellishments (including ribbon!!) and the sky is the limit. I love to create cute things and inspire others while I do. Can't wait to get to know you all!! Scrappy hugs!!


"Like" my Facebook Page
Follow my Pinterest

Hi! My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects, especially paper shoes and mini albums, and have been known to alter a few tins and boxes. Thanks to my sister, I also started beading and making jewelry about a year or so ago. I started blogging and entering challenges several years ago, and started my own challenge blog in early 2013. A huge thanks to Julie for inviting me to join the 3 Girl JAM design team! I'm so looking forward to crafting with this talented group of ladies!


"Like" my Facebook Page
Follow my Pinterest 

My name is Dawn Mercedes...and I am a designer who enjoys juggling a number of activities. Whether it is creating a card or object for home decor, whipping up a batch of fresh cookies for kids that drift through the house, swimming throughout the week, or learning new chords on the ukelele, I'm your go-to crafter for help, ideas, and encouragement. Who says you (or your style) have to grow old and moldy? My up beat style and silly comments will keep you smiling and chuckling. I'm so honored and excited to be working with the products and designers of 3 Girl JAM!!


Follow my Pinterest 

Hi! I'm Raechelle (pronounced Rachel). I have been scrapping for about 13 years and like to create a variety of papercrafting projects and on occasion will work on some mixed media projects. I have stepped out of my creative comfort zone recently and begun to use my sewing machine on fabric projects (imagine that!) and am going to keep stretching that creative side of me. I am blessed to have a hard-working and supportive husband who encourages me to be creative. We have a blended family of six children, five girls and one boy. Five of the six have flown the nest and are busy building lives and families of their own. I am a proud Navy mom; two of our daughters are currently serving and our oldest daughter is a Navy Veteran and attending school full time. I am a brand new grammy and blessed to be able to take care of my precious granddaughter while her mommy continues her education. I homeschool our youngest daughter, who is 15, and is the strongest young lady I know. She suffers from Crohn's disease, arthritis and Scoliosis and "eats" medical formula via a g-tube. She has had some rough years under her belt, but her spirit is full of sunshine and joy. We recently relocated to Rosenberg, TX from WA state which has helped her health immensely. In my free time I enjoy reading, playing games and spending time with my family. I am thrilled to be a part of the 3 Girl Jam team and look forward to this new adventure!

Welcome to the TEAM!!
Looking forward to a great 2015!

8 comments:

  1. A warm welcome, Ladies! This is gonna be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the fabulous 3 Girl JAM goodness from you all. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this fabulous intro! So glad to be here and looking forward to lots of fun crafting with some of the yummiest products around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the new DT members. I look forward to seeing your designs throughout the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you all! What a wonderfully talented group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete