Apr 7, 2015

A Card & Seed Box For A Friend

Good Morning My Friends!

It is my turn to post on 3Girl Jam.

I am Chriss from Scrappin With Chriss and Lou.


Today I would like to show you a project that I made for my neighbor &gardening friend Kathleen.


It is a card with a packet of seeds inserted and a box too keep seeds in.  Here is a close-up of the card.  I got it from SVG Cuts Mom's Garden Gifts  All of the paper I used is Graphics45.



I changed the card around a bit and added some 3GirlJam distressed lace if you like it, you can purchase it HERE.  And remember you can get the Spring Ribbon Bundle right now for just a $1.00 by using the code APRIL when you make a purchase!

If you would like to see more pictures of the box, please head over to my Blog to see the top and what it looks like inside.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Chriss
http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift!!! You have a very lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! You've used those papers beautifully.

    ReplyDelete