May 8, 2015

hello

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a 3 Girl JAM DT inspiration project with you today, my 'hello' pop-up diorama card. I've used the absolutely gorgeous Raspberry hand-dyed crinkle ribbon from the Summer Harvest bundle. OMG, these new colors are just amaaaazing and I feel so blessed to be able to play with them! ;)


For details on this card, please see my blog post at LoveTo Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM store to check out all the fun crafty goodies! There are two ways to $AVE when you shop at 3 Girl JAM this month - use code LT10 to get 10% off your entire order OR use code MAY to add the gorgeous Pink and White Bundle to your regular price order for just $1.00! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

5 comments: