Jun 3, 2015

Guest Designer

Hi fellow Crafters! 



 My name is Tina from  Feisty Crafter  I am so excited to be a Guest Host for 3GirlJAM this week!

I'm Tina, a mom of 4 active boys ages 21 to 4 1/2.  I homeschool the younger boys and am the Domestic Engineer of the house.  When time allows me, I escape by doing my "girlie thing"....crafting.  I've been making cards for 12 years now, but didn't get started into stamping until 7 years ago.  Cooking is another passion of mine (if you haven't noticed I like to keep my hands busy).  Always trying new recipes and making guinea pigs out of my family...lol. 


 For this project I used 3GirlJam Vintage Buttons and Seasonal Bundle Ribbon.  I really love the vintage buttons and received and have used quite a few already.







For this bottle tag, I used 3GirlJAM Victorian Dream Ribbon.

I hope my projects inspire you :o)  
Thank you ladies for letting me join in on the fun!





Big Hugs


Tina

12 comments:

  1. What lovely Projects!!! Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot.... Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects, I love all the distressing on the card and the image is fab! Have a lovely day. Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these projects but the bottle tag is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Miss Tina! I'm so pleased to find you as a guest designer at 3GJ. Your work is always lovely, and today is no exception. I LOVE that bottle tag, in particular! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! Your cards are beautiful! I love how you have used the ribbon and wonderful buttons! Your coloring is lovely, too. Thanks for being our guest designer today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...you sure do it all! My favorite has to be the ballet slipper tag. I love the color your chose...so perfect! So great to have you showcasing the embellishments from 3 Girl JAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! You rocked your 3 Girl JAM guest design spot. I super love that cutie patootie girl. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful creations! Congrats on your GDS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous projects, Tina! Your coloring is amazing! ;) It's great having you as a guestie and so glad you're diggin' your 3 Girl JAM goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects! The coloring is stunning! thanks for joining us
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your GD spot! Awesome projects!!! Great job!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for ALL the sweet comments :o)
    Big Hugs to all

    ReplyDelete